May 26, 2009

FEED ME

So I've finally started eating food. Actually eating entire meals. For those that haven't been around me during my pregnancy that's a big deal (one Harris cheers on). I can say I haven't had any odd or even strong cravings. Until now - I want some pani popo and I want them NOW. Since I'm not Samoan I don't know how to make them (even if I was I still wouldn't know) and I know someone who does. Silipa, if you ever come across this PLEASE BRING ME SOME PANI POPO NOW! It doesn't have to be right now but tonight would be great...


Many thanks from Miranda, Kiona and probably Harris.

p.s. if someone else knows how to make them and would like to make them for me, you are more than welcome to bring them too

1 comment:

Kam said...

We love to make Pani Popo! We usually make it for other people, usually just Poly'z lol! Ur so cute, hope u get ur pani popo....