I miss my baby. I had to go back to work after my maternity leave because I was under my employer's insurance and if you don't return to work after maternity leave you have to backpay all the premiums accrued during your time off (including the hospital bill) so I have to come back and get another paycheck. If it wasn't for that I would've just quit before I had her that way I wouldn't have had to come back to work but I didn't and I'm here. Just til the end of next week though then I get a few weeks of her to myself again then we're off to New Zealand. Oh man do I miss my baby :( At least I know she's okay since my mum's taking care of her.
I wonder if she misses me?
3 comments:
I am surprised to see that you have to go back to work! That is probably so hard... Especially since it's only been a month or so since you had her! Not a very good or long maternity leave if you ask me.
i'm so sorry! i feel you on this one! i have to go back to work on monday and am totally dreading it!
awww, but it seems as though miranda is a hard working momma, go girl! too bad your maternity leave wasn't longer...
Post a Comment