July 2, 2009

Random Thursday

With the long weekend coming up I have to do HEAPS of work so I don't have to play catch up on Monday. Below are the things I do at work to keep myself occupied. Sorry that most are baby-related but I've got babies on the brain so there's not much I can do about it. If you find yourself bored, check these out.

*My new love for house decorating are found here. I came across these after camping on this website (the website of my favorite channel) looking for ideas to decorate our apartment that didn't involve painting walls, pulling out doors and removing permanent house fixtures. I'm trying to find a really big one for Kiona's room since everything in it is either white or 60's brown.

*Since this is my first pregnancy there's a LOT I don't know about being pregnant, giving birth or being a mother. I know how to keep children alive and take overall good care of them since my family is so huge but I really don't know how to be a mother. THIS is by far the funniest pregnancy-related blog I've ever come across. Even if you're a man you gotta read this - it's hilarious.

*When I first started working here one of the people who was training me showed me this website. The articles are pretty funny but I love people's made-up headlines. The name of the website's pretty crack up too.

*I'm on the hunt for cool little girl's clothes. That's just me and it's just how I want to dress my baby.

*I am also a hunter for a bargain so I'm trying to find things here. I'm hesitant about buying stuff second hand but I've had some pretty good finds (like our bassinet we bought a couple months ago online) so I'm going to keep shopping.

*Also, I'm on the lookout for good diaper bags. This place just has cool stuff in general for babies.

Ok I'm going home now, just writing this took up my time so thank you all. Don't worry, Harris will be back again posting on Sunday - it's his "journal writing" day.

ENJOY!

Here's our baby's profile

My dad's quarterback. Remember how I said her arm was up in our first ultrasound? She does it ALL the time!

She kicks pretty hard. Mostly she's just really long and stretches and rolls around so I feel her in my ribs and at my hips - on opposite sides of my body.

oh MAN am I getting big

you can just see a little bit of my appendix scar

We love her already...and there's another little appendix scar above my belly button. I think these may be the last shots of my belly as it's getting bigger than is "cute"

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! Love the pictures! So cute!